Thursday, June 22, 2017

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Tasha

Hi everyone, Tasha here with my June designer project for MHKDesigns digital stamps and papers. For my project, I created a card with the beautiful Flutter & Fly digital stamp set; one of my favorite sets!



To create this vintage card, I printed the frame and two bird images in black and colored them with markers in pale tones. I also used distress ink to age the white paper; the all-white background was too bright, but the lightly faded distressed color looks awesome!



The sentiment was printed inside of the lovely frame and I chose a dark purple font color to allow it to really stand out.  To embellish, I used gold glitter and 4 pearls. The glitter adds a soft sparkle and the pearls add to the vintage feel.



Lastly, a metallic gold striped pattern paper was layered on a dark red square card base.The gold shines in the light and the colors work great with the distressed paper. I love this card and this digital stamp set!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the card for today!

Click HERE to visit the MHKDesigns shop!

Have a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment