Monday, May 29, 2017

MHK Designer Inspiration ~ Asmah

Hello friends! Welcome to another episode of MHK Designer Inspiration and today is my turn presenting you my easel card creation using MHKDesigns digital stamps.
 I fussy cut Get Well Flowers digital stamp and adhered on my creation. 
This is one of my favorite digital stamp sets from MHKDesigns and love fussy cut the flowers.
 The sentiment is from Lovely Ladies digital stamp set.
I hope you are inspired by my art work this time.
Be sure to drop by at MHKDesigns Etsy Shop because we have five new digital stamp sets in the store that are so eye catching. Don't forget to join the upcoming monthly challenge beginning June 1st. May you get lots of inspirations form the amazing designers.

Until I see you again soon.
Enjoy your days with happiness.

Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

  1. Oh so beautiful, Asmah! I adore the textures and colors! This looks like it has a lovely patina! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete