Monday, March 6, 2017

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Judy


Good morning!
It's Judy here sharing my inspiration project for March!

I created an altered notebook using







The front cover of the notebook was covered with
one of the papers from the paper pack
 and a few solid card stocks.
I colored the flower with pencils and fussy cut.
The sentiment was die cut.
I added some punched butterflies and gems.

I hope you'll check out all the products available at the
They are all so easy to use in a multitude of ways!

And don't forget to join in on our Current Monthly Challenge
and to share your MHKDesigns projects with at the

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeously spring time fresh creation, Judy! I adore all that green--perfect for March! LOVE LOVE LOVE the mix of stamp sets you used, too! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete